If you are living in one of the below properties in 22/23, and you have a friend who’d like to stay with us too, you can earn £100* – we’ll even give your friend the same!
Cathedral Campus, Liverpool
Garth Heads, Newcastle
Archer House, Nottingham
Castle Gate Haus, Nottingham
MSV South, Manchester
The Grafton, Manchester
Weston Court, Manchester
121 Princess Street, Manchester
Whether it’s someone from your course, or someone you work with at your part-time uni job, you can earn each time you refer!
When your friend is applying for their room for 22/23 make sure they pop your Entry ID (5-digit number) or your full name in the ‘Refer a Friend’ section of their application form. Once their booking is complete, we’ll get in touch to let you know you’ve had a successful referral!
The earning doesn’t stop!
Got more than one friend you’d like to refer? You can earn each time someone is referred, so the more you refer, the more you’ll earn!**
The earning doesn’t stop!
You’ll be able to stay together in the group you’re already, or if you have some other people who you wish to live with, we can group you together!
See below terms and conditions for full information on how to get involved.
Click the red ‘Book Now’ button so start your journey today!
*£100 paid as GiftPay™ flexi e-gift card. See T&Cs for more information.
**T&Cs apply – referrals capped at each property. See T&Cs for more information.
Please view terms and conditions for the Refer a Friend campaign below.
1. Customers who refer a friend to live with Centurion Student Services (UK) Limited (furthermore known as dwell Student Living) for the 2022/23 academic year between 9am GMT on 21st January 2022 to 11.59pm GMT on 28th February 2022 (“Entry Period”) will receive a £100 GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card, subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Customers who refer a friend to live with Centurion Student Services (UK) Limited (furthermore known as dwell Student Living) for the 2022/23 academic year between 9am GMT on 21st January 2022 to 11.59pm GMT on 28th February 2022 (“Entry Period”) will receive a £100 GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card, subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Qualifying customers will receive a £100 GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card for each friend they refer during the Entry Period.
3. To qualify, a customer must either live with dwell Student Living during the 2021/22 academic year with a valid tenancy agreement or have a completed room booking with dwell Student Living for the 2022/23 academic year and the referred friend must satisfy all the following conditions:
(i) do not have a tenancy agreement with dwell Student Living for the 2021/22 academic year;
(ii) subject to paragraph 6, complete a room booking with dwell Student Living for the 2022/23 academic year during the Entry Period for a minimum tenancy period of 40 weeks ;
(iii) enter the customer’s Entry ID (5-digit number) or full name in their booking application;
(iv) be aged 18 years or older at the start of the 2022/23 tenancy period and undertaking a course of study at an institution of further and/or higher education in the United Kingdom during the 2022/23 academic year;
(v) check-in to the accommodation at the start of the 2022/23 tenancy period;
and(vi) be living with dwell Student Living on 10th September 2022 with a valid tenancy agreement and without having given dwell Student Living notice of cancellation.
4. For a booking to complete, the friend must have accepted the terms and conditions of dwell Student Living’s 2022/23 tenancy agreement, paid the deposit and any applicable cooling off or cancellation period must have expired without the friend giving dwell Student Living notice of cancellation. Internet access is required. Bookings that complete after 11.59pm GMT on 28th February 2022 will not qualify for this offer.
5. Rooms are subject to availability and the offer is only applicable to the following locations:
(i) Cathedral Campus, Liverpool
(ii) Garth Heads, Newcastle
(iii) Archer House, Nottingham
(iv) Castle Gate Haus, Nottingham
6. Qualifying customers will receive a £100 GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card for each friend they refer during the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of friends that customers may refer to dwell Student Living. However, a customer cannot benefit from this offer if the friend they have referred has already been referred by another person.
7. The Refer a Friend code is the referrer’s Entry ID, which can be found on the customer’s dwell Portal and may be given to multiple friends to use. If the referred friend does not enter a valid Refer a Friend code in their booking application the customer will not qualify for this offer. Referred friends can also enter the students’ full name in the Refer a Friend field on their application form.
8. This offer excludes bookings for the 2022/23 academic year referred through a nomination agreement or a referral agreement or an agent.
9. The offer cannot be applied retrospectively to customers whose friends have already booked a room with dwell Student Living for the 2022/23 academic year.
10. The offer is capped to a maximum of 20 GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Cards per property. We reserve the right to reallocate this number to any property as deemed fit by dwell Student Living.
11. Customers who are in rent arrears under their 2021/22 tenancy agreement with dwell Student Living, or any prior tenancy agreement with dwell Student Living, or who are otherwise in breach of their 2021/22 tenancy agreement, are not eligible for this offer.
12. GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Cards will be emailed to qualifying customers within four weeks of signing their contract, paying their deposit, checking into their relevant property upon their contract starting, and have paid their first rental instalment and/or full rental amount due.
13. GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Cards can be redeemed across the UK’s most popular retailers and brands at over 5,000 locations. Recipients can open their GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Cards on any smartphone, tablet or computer. The GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card can be converted into any combination of retailer/brand gift cards up to the total available balance. Use of the GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing organisation. dwell Student Living is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of a customer’s use of the GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card.
14. The GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card is personal to the qualifying customer and is non-transferable.
15. dwell Student Living reserves the right to substitute the GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card with an alternative gift card of equal value if for any reason it is unable to procure a GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Card. No cash alternative is available.
16. By giving your Entry ID to friends to use in their booking application with dwell Student Living you give your consent for your email address and contact details
(i) to be used by dwell Student Living for the purposes of contacting you in connection with this offer and;
(ii) to be shared with Unified Incentives UK Ltd, the owner of GiftPay™, for the purposes of sending you GiftPay™ Flexi eGift Cards.
17. dwell Student Living accepts no responsibility for bookings not successfully completed during the Entry Period due to any reason.
18. dwell Student Living reserves the right to limit this offer to prevent unusual use and abuse. Where dwell Student Living suspects unusual use or abuse it reserves the right to suspend a customer’s right to the offer.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and jurisdiction.
20. dwell Student Living reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
Promoter: dwell Student Living, Lower Chatham Street, Manchester, M1 5SX